I Got Life Mother

In 1992 I found an old record of the Broadway musical Hair at a used record store. I was sixteen at the time and was on the verge of coming out. As a result, I memorized all the songs easily and fifteen years later here I am: auditioning for a lead role in the San Jose performance of Hair.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Healing at Home

Our relay team has canceled it's participation in the Folsom International Triathlon. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little dissapointed but it seems the universe did not have this event in store for any of us. I came down with a mild chest cold over the past few days, which I could have ignored and swam/ran anyhow but I'm glad that I'm actually resting instead. Our cyclist got food poisoning last night and was attempting a light ride today to see how he was feeling- it wasn't gonna happen for him. Lastly, and most seriously, Jerry had to leave town due to a family medical emergency. If any of you out there believe in prayer please keep him and his family in your thoughts over the next few days.

I will be home tonight chillin with the boy (yay!) and drinking lots of fluids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home