I Got Life Mother

In 1992 I found an old record of the Broadway musical Hair at a used record store. I was sixteen at the time and was on the verge of coming out. As a result, I memorized all the songs easily and fifteen years later here I am: auditioning for a lead role in the San Jose performance of Hair.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Tri 4 Fun - Saturday August 19th


Does anyone want to participate in the 19th Annual Tri 4 Fun in Pleasanton this weekend- with me? I am considering doing this triathlon, which is a short sprint (400 yard swim, 11 mile bike, 3.1 mile run). I participated in the June Tri 4 Fun and it was an excellent event for a beginner like myself. Even if you don't own a wetsuit, the water is warm enough in the lake to just wear a speedo! How HOT is that?? I challenge anyone to take the plunge- it's all about finishing. They don't even give you timing chips or record your time- you have to kind of look at the clock yourself. Consider it:

http://www.onyourmarkevents.com/TriForFunInfo.htm

ps no i don't know who that is in the pic, but he sure looks fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home