I Got Life Mother

In 1992 I found an old record of the Broadway musical Hair at a used record store. I was sixteen at the time and was on the verge of coming out. As a result, I memorized all the songs easily and fifteen years later here I am: auditioning for a lead role in the San Jose performance of Hair.

Friday, November 10, 2006

CATALINA SPRINT TRIATHLON - PICS

motto of day: if ya can't win it, have some fun with it!



having fun on the bike!



what me, worry!



did they say 3 loops!



there's brian, damn!



having fun on the run!



NOTE: new iPod Shuffle

playlist of day: Samba Minha Terra - Bossacucanova / Good Times - Chic / The World Is Mine - David Guetta / Flashing For Money - Deep Dish / Rise - DJ Erick Morillo / Call on Me - Eric Prydz and Steve Winwood / Situation - Yaz / Roy Ayers - Running Away / Sweet Side of Fame - The Arbiters

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! You rock! Catalina rocks.
Check out this video of Catalina Triathlon 2007
Catalina Triathlon 2007

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home