I Got Life Mother

In 1992 I found an old record of the Broadway musical Hair at a used record store. I was sixteen at the time and was on the verge of coming out. As a result, I memorized all the songs easily and fifteen years later here I am: auditioning for a lead role in the San Jose performance of Hair.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Brian won 3rd place at TriForReal!

Now this is good... last night I told Brian how I sent an early birthday email out to all of our friends to try and disgrace him, with the pic of the swim out of the TriForReal (posted yesterday). He asked if I had found his bike pic, because surely you could see his rage in his expression... And look what I found today!



Not only that, but I also found out through our friend and co-training buddy Steven Middleton that Brian placed 3rd in his age group! RIGHT ON. My jealousy is over now, though I do recall at the end of the race Brian swearing he would never do another triathlon again. I remember thinking, this jackass doesn't even LIKE triathlons and he's beating me without trying. SHEESH.

But I have to give him congrats now, because placing in your first triathlon is just... well amazing. Good job Babe! (ps did u notice that 2nd place beat you by a whopping TEN MINUTES. . . time to turn it up a notch, time to turn it up bri)

Division: Men - 25-29
1. JAN MAYNARD, PLEASANT HILL, CA 28 1:25:29 O'All: 14
2. JASON FEYOCK, LIVERMORE, CA 29 1:29:40 O'All: 33
3. BRIAN BURNS, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 29 1:40:10 O'All: 96
4. BRIAN HUBINGER, MARTINEZ, CA 28 1:41:09 O'All: 106
5. TONY TRENTACOSTI, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 29 1:41:46 O'All: 110

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home